Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Signatures

Sometime back, we on Gingerwood, were discussing signing the backs of our cards: how we do this, what we include besides our name (date, etc.). At that time I mentioned that I was collecting small UM rubber stamps to go with my signature stamps. I have several signature stamps that say things like: made by... or stamped by... to which I will add another small stamp that coordinates with the front of the card. Above is a sample of the small stamps I use. Most of these are the size of a nickel. I have more but I think this will give you an idea. Look at your stamp sets, or those Studio G sets from Michaels. There are lots of possibilities. Another idea are those peg stamps you own. They would coordinate wonderfully. Add something special to the back of your cards.

1 comment: